Today I am bringing to you a quite different post. I have been nominated for the Liebster award by two amazing girls, Misstravel & style and Riya Hearts! I would like to thank the both of them for tagging me because it means so much to me. It gives me the feeling that my blog is being appreciated by other ones!
- Thank the person that nominated you (as you always should) on your blog and link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
First of all, I would like to apologise to Misstravel & style for not doing the award sooner than this, but I just couldn’t fit it into my blogging schedule, with all the fashion events coming up. I am still very thankful for her to nominate me and I am so flattered that I get to do this tag, thanks to her and Riya!
I am going to answer the questions Misstravel & style came up with and afterwards I am going to list 5 facts about me.
What do you like the most about blogging?
I like the fact that I can share my opinion and create my own space with the things I love the most. I really relax while blogging, although it is a kind of work I am doing. I love it so much, because I am sharing my passions with the world!
How long do you have your blog?
I created my blog a little over a year ago, but I started blogging intensively in November of 2015.
Do you see a future in your blog?
Yes, I do! As a journalismstudent, we are thought to create your own online platform and how to make a succes out of it. I am working hard to make my blog bigger and reach a bigger audience, I would really love to continue blogging for as long as I can remember!
Do you have any pets?
I have one cat, Sammie. He is a ginger male cat and he is SO FLUFFY, I can’t even. He is my best friend in the world, I couldn’t live without him. He is so cute and soft, he loves to accompany us everywhere around the house and he is so cuddly and nice. I would even marry my baby, thou, haha!
If you could time travel, to which era would you go and why?
I would go to the 1950’s. I don’t know why, but when I watch movies around this period of time, I really want to go there. The clothes, the cars, the way of living, it all looks so cool and peaceful.
What music do you listen to the most?
Partymusic, to be honest. I love going out on a weekly basis with my friends so I like to listen to this kind of music. It puts me in a good mood and makes me want to dance!
What series wouldn’t you miss?
Definitely Pretty Little Liars. God, Sara Shepard is one hell of a writer, you guys.
What’s your favorite travel destination?
Thailand. I love this country so much and it looks so pretty. The nature and culture are all so beautiful. I have never been there but it is definitely on my number one traveling list.
What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Hard one, maybe I go with blazers. When I go shopping, I always tend to reach for blazers. I have tons of them! I just think it looks so classy and defined. It makes you look put together without doing a lot of effort!
Muffin or brownie?
Another hard one! I would have to go with brownies because I am a real chocolate lover.
Do you have any resolutions for 2016?
No, I don’t do this kind of things. I just don’t believe in them because I think you can’t stick with it. I only set goals for myself that I can reach, but that doesn’t have to be on the 1st of January.
- My favorite food is macaroni. I could eat this everyday!
- I absolutely disgust yoghurt. The smell, how it looks, I hate it! I just can’t stand it when somebody is eating it, I just have to look the other way and they have to put it away right after because the thought of it makes me sick!
- I am a true summerperson. It is my favorite season since I don’t feel well in the cold!
- I wear glasses. I have a -5 on the one side, so without them I don’t see a lot. During the day, I wear contacts.
- The subject I hate the most is math. I just don’t understand it and I had to work really hard in high school to pass this subject, but most of the times I didn’t. Luckily, I chose to study journalism in college so I don’t have math anymore!
I am not going to create any new questions, let’s just stick with the five facts!
I look forward to reading your versions of the award! If you are a Dutch speaking blogger, feel free to do the award in Dutch. I am sorry if you already have been nominated!
That was it for today! I hope you enjoyed reading this and got to know me a little bit better.
See you next time!
Your Belgian blogger,