I am so happy to tell you guys that I was nominated for The lovely blogger award. It means so much to me so I want to thank everyone who’s following my blog for the support! I was nominated by the sweet Amy from Littlemissminor! She has a very interesting blog so I would recommend checking it out! She does reviews, make-upposts and a lot more!
First thing to do is list up the rules. Let’s go!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add A Picture To Your Post
- Share 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate others to do the award (Up To 15)
- Include The Set Of Rules
- Let Your Nominees Know
Up to the next part, which are 7 facts about myself. Wow, this really is a hard one! Suddenly I can’t think of anything about me anymore. Let’s take a look at what I came up with.
- I am a lefty. Put your hands up if you are a lefty as well!
- I am a Belgian blogger, so Dutch is my mothertongue!
- I am not very tall, only 1.60 m.
- My middle name is cat lover. I cannot live without my little Sammie!
5. My favourite series is Pretty Little Liars, I am literally addicted thou.
6. I want to travel the world. I hope to see as much as I can of the world.
7. I hope to graduate from college as a journalism major next year, as in June 2017. My ambition is to take another short education after that.
Next up to do is nominate a few bloggers myself! Since I am a Belgian girl, I will be nominating Dutch-speaking girls as well. They can do the award in Dutch of course!
I am looking forward to reading your versions of the award and I am sorry if you’ve already been nominated!
Last thing to say is that I want to nominate everyone reading this post, because I really want to get to know you guys! Let me know if you did the award.
I am so thankful for everyone whose been supporting me and I am happy to do this award, thank you Amy!
See you next time!
Your Belgian blogger,